STATEMENT OF FAITH
- The Bible is the inspired, infallible Word of God. (Deut. 8:3, II Tim. 3:16, II Peter 1:20-21)
- The King James Version remains the most accurate version of the Masoretic Text and the Textus Receptus.
- One God is revealed in three persons - Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. (Matt. 28:19, II Cor. 13:14)
- Every person (except Jesus Christ) was or is born a sinner under the judgment of death. (Romans 3:10, Romans 3:23, Romans 5:12)
- Salvation is only by grace through faith in Jesus Christ who died for sin. (John 3:16, Romans 6:23, Romans 8:33-34, Romans 5:8-9, I Tim. 2:5, Titus 3:5)
- All those who have repented and have truly trusted Christ for salvation are eternally secure. (Romans 8:1)
- Personal holiness is the fruits of salvation. (Galations 5:22-23)
- The Holy Spirit is active in the world today, as well as in the life of the believer, gifting and equipping the saints for their ministries. (John 14:16, Acts 1:8)
- There is a literal eternal heaven and a literal eternal hell. (John 14:2, Luke 16:19-31, II Cor. 5:1-10)
- The Scriptures are to be dispensationally interpreted.
- All Christians, living or dead, will be glorified and translated to heaven before the Great Tribulation begins. (I Cor. 15:51-53, Col. 3:4, I Thess. 4:13-18, I Thess. 5:1-5)
- God's promises to Israel will be fulfilled in the Millennium (Kingdom Age). (Eze. 36, Isa. 2:1-4, Isa. 11, Isa. 55:12-13)
- Jesus Christ will reign from Jerusalem for one thousand years. (Matt. 24:30, Rev. 20:1-6, Isa. 65:17-25)
- The unsaved will be judged and receive eternal judgment for sins at the Great White Throne of Judgment. (Rev. 20:11-15)
- God is still on the throne. . .and prayer changes things.
- How You Can Be Born Again!
© Copyright 2007 Southwest Radio Ministries. All Rights Reserved.