2014 PROPHECY CALENDAR
Note: All Amounts in U.S. Funds. Canadian Orders are welcome. For orders from countries outside of U.S./Canada, please email, call or write using the information at the bottom of this page or go to our Contact Us page.
NOTE: If you order through our website, only click the submit button once to submit your order. If you click more than once, this will result in double and triple charges to your credit card. If you are unsure if your order was processed, please call 1-800-652-1144 ext. 105, and Carol Rushton will be more than glad to check your order for you.
2014 PROPHECY CALENDAR: TWELVE NOTED WOMEN OF THE BIBLE
Calendars are in!
Authors: Noah Hutchings and David Schnittger
Artist: Cheryl Enders
This yearly prophecy calendar is sent to prisons across the nation by the thousands, as well as to individual homes. Many of our supporters order multiple copies not only for themselves but also to give to friends and to include with Christmas gifts.
Noah Hutchings and David Schnittger teamed up together this year to profile twelve of the most important women of the Bible.
- Eve: The first woman, who became the first sinner. What kind of person was she? How many children did she have, and how long did she live?
- Sarah: The wife of Abraham. Was she really beautiful? Why is she the only woman in the Bible whose age is given, and why has God protected women by not giving their age?
- Rachel: She was such an attractive woman, Jacob worked fourteen years to marry her. While very beautiful and an excellent mother, she was also a little sneaky and distrustful at times.
- Deborah: Deborah means "bee," indicative of her character and talents. She was a prophetess, a ruler, a warrior, a poetess, and a judge. While she may not have been the most beautiful woman in Israel, she was certainly very talented.
- Rahab: Rabah was a harlot and an innkeeper. However, because of her faith in the God of Israel, she married one of the two spies she protected and had a son that was in the lineage of Jesus.
- Hannah: Hannah was a woman of prayer and faith who bargained with the Lord that if He gave her a son, she would dedicate him to the Lord's service. Hannah's Samuel became one of the greatest judges and leaders of Israel.
- Ruth: Ruth was a widow and a Moabite who became a true worshipper of the God of Israel and married a wealthy land owner. She gave birth to a son, Obed, who was the grandfather of King David, thus in the chosen line from which the Messiah would come.
- Queen of Sheba: The queen of what is now Ethiopia who brought Solomon many gifts, including 4.5 tons of gold. From Solomon she wanted answers to hard questions, and she bore him a son who became a true religious leader in his homeland.
- Esther: A simple Jewess who became queen of the Persian Empire and saved the Jews from extermination by their enemies.
- Mary, the Mother of Jesus: Mary fulfilled the prophecy of Isaiah 7:14 regarding a virgin who would birth a son conceived by the Holy Spirit. Besides Jesus, she had other sons and daughters. At Cana she seemed to understand that Jesus, her Son, was also her Savior, and she is mentioned as being present at His crucifixion.
- Mary Magdalene: The woman from whom Jesus cast out seven devils. She became a devoted disciple who followed Jesus, even to the cross, and was the first to be given the news by angels that Jesus had risen from the dead.
- Lydia: Lydia is one of the few women mentioned by name in the church epistles. She was a businesswoman and very rich who won her servants to the Lord and gave her home to Paul and the Christian disciples as needed.
Prophecy calendars make great Christmas gifts for your pastor, Sunday school teacher, and family members.
Due to the always high demand for the prophecy calendar, please order early to make sure you receive your Christmas orders as we may have to reprint.
S-062: 2014 Prophecy Calendar
1 for $10.00
2 for $15.00
5 for $25.00
10 for $40.00
40 for $100.00