Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
THE PRIVILEGE OF PRAYER
Prayer and praying for others is one of the most important things we can do as Christians. Jesus prayed for others and asked others to pray for Him (Matt. 7:7-11; Matt: 26:36-26; John 17:9).
Throughout his epistles, the Apostle Paul wrote about the spiritual warfare Christians face and how important it is that Christians pray for one another (Eph. 6:12, 18-19; II Cor. 13:7; Phil 1:3-4; I Thess 1-2; Col. 1:9).
As partners in faith and brothers and sisters in Christ, we count it a privilege to lift you up in prayer before the Throne of Grace. Our staff meets twice each week for Bible study and to pray for those who send us prayer requests from all over the world.
If you would like us to pray for you or have a praise for something God has done in your life, you can contact us the following ways:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us toll free at 1-800-652-1144
- Write us at P.O. Box 100, Bethany, OK 73008
If you would like your request placed on this page so that other Christians can pray for you, please let us know. All requests will contain only the information necessary for the prayer request. No specific identities or locations will be revealed without your express permission.
- Paul: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner.
- N. from MS: Please pray for me, I recently lost my mother.
- Terry: Please pray for me for healing.
- Steven: Please pray that I will continue to be strong in the faith.
- Rudy: Please pray for my family members, especially children and grandchildren for salvation.
- Charlie: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner.
- Maryann: Please pray for healing for me from bronchitis.
- Evelyn: Please pray for my husband who has dementia and for me as I try to care for him.
- Anonymous: Please pray for my health, I am nearly bedfast.
- Kathy from CANADA: Please pray for my children's salvation.
- Anonymous: Please pray that God will use me.
- Theresa from CANADA: Please pray for salvation for my daughter-in-law, she is a Buddhist.
- Anonymous: Please pray for one of my relatives who is now deaf.
- Judy: Please pray for one of my friends who has cancer. The cancer is spreading to other parts of her body.
- Bonnie: Please pray for my brother who is recovering from a heart attack and also for his salvation.
- Juan: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Pray that I will be able to get a job and a place to live after I am released.
- Troy from WA: Please pray for healing for me from various health problems.
- Robert: Please pray for salvation for all my family members.
- Shirley from FL: Please pray for two family members who need healing and to grow spiritually.
- Juanita from TX: Please pray for my children, especially my son who is still in prison.
- Nan: Please pray for healing for sick family members and friends.
- Michael from CA: Please pray for salvation for my sons who are in their twenty's.