Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
THE PRIVILEGE OF PRAYER
Prayer and praying for others is one of the most important things we can do as Christians. Jesus prayed for others and asked others to pray for Him (Matt. 7:7-11; Matt: 26:36-26; John 17:9).
Throughout his epistles, the Apostle Paul wrote about the spiritual warfare Christians face and how important it is that Christians pray for one another (Eph. 6:12, 18-19; II Cor. 13:7; Phil 1:3-4; I Thess 1-2; Col. 1:9).
As partners in faith and brothers and sisters in Christ, we count it a privilege to lift you up in prayer before the Throne of Grace. Our staff meets twice each week for Bible study and to pray for those who send us prayer requests from all over the world.
If you would like us to pray for you or have a praise for something God has done in your life, you can contact us the following ways:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us toll free at 1-800-652-1144
- Write us at P.O. Box 100, Bethany, OK 73008
If you would like your request placed on this page so that other Christians can pray for you, please let us know. All requests will contain only the information necessary for the prayer request. No specific identities or locations will be revealed without your express permission.
- Anonymous: Please pray for the sale of our property.
- Joyce: Please pray for healing of my lower back.
- William from FL: Please pray that our leaders will change their position toward Israel and that the United States will turn from our wicked ways and repent.
- Y. from CA: Please pray for my sons, one of whom needs a job and is looking for one. Please also pray for my father who recently had surgery.
- Pam: Please pray for my mother who will have knee surgery soon. Please also pray for my sister who lost her job.
- Alyson from TX: Please pray for my family members who need healing, jobs, and salvation. Please pray for a friend's son who is suffering from a head injurgy.
- Frank from IL: Please pray for my ministry, I teach a Bible study at a local prison.
- Martin: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner.
- Erna from MI: Please pray for me.
- Miguel: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please pray for healing for my eyes.
- Phil: Please pray for my surgery the first week of November.
- Thomas: Please pray for healing for me and for healing for a friend who was injured in a car accident.
- Crystal: Please pray for me as I await trial.
- Anonymous: Please pray for healing and salvation for friends and family members.
- Ryan: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner.
- David: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner and am really struggling.
- Michelle from OR: Please pray for my children and for my husband.
- Donna from MI: Please pray for my husband who has cancer and other health problems.
- Ray: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please pray for our prison Bible study class to grow.
- Dorothy: Please pray for me. I am unemployed and now have financial problems.
- Billy: Please pray for my health and for my brother-in-law who has cancer.