Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
THE PRIVILEGE OF PRAYER
Prayer and praying for others is one of the most important things we can do as Christians. Jesus prayed for others and asked others to pray for Him (Matt. 7:7-11; Matt: 26:36-26; John 17:9).
Throughout his epistles, the Apostle Paul wrote about the spiritual warfare Christians face and how important it is that Christians pray for one another (Eph. 6:12, 18-19; II Cor. 13:7; Phil 1:3-4; I Thess 1-2; Col. 1:9).
As partners in faith and brothers and sisters in Christ, we count it a privilege to lift you up in prayer before the Throne of Grace. Our staff meets twice each week for Bible study and to pray for those who send us prayer requests from all over the world.
If you would like us to pray for you or have a praise for something God has done in your life, you can contact us the following ways:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us toll free at 1-800-652-1144
- Write us at P.O. Box 100, Bethany, OK 73008
If you would like your request placed on this page so that other Christians can pray for you, please let us know. All requests will contain only the information necessary for the prayer request. No specific identities or locations will be revealed without your express permission.
- Anonymous: Please pray for salvation for two friends.
- James: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please pray for my protection.
- Janet: Please pray that I will be able to get homeowner's insurance.
- Ray from CA: Please pray for salvation for my son and his wife.
- Nicholas: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please pray for my wife and my son.
- John from PA: Please pray for me, I lost my job.
- Charles from TX: Please pray for a relative who is ill and has given up on life.
- John: Please pray for me. I am a prisoner, and I'm having a difficult time.
- S.: Please pray for me, I am having surgery. Please pray for salvation for my daughter.
- Daphne: Please pray for healing and salvation for my family members.
- Karen from OR: Please pray for me, I can hardly walk.
- Harvey: Please pray for me and my family.
- Anonymous: Please pray for me, I have been ill since October, and the doctors can't find anything wrong. Please also pray for healing and salvation for several friends.
- Anonymous: Please pray for my family and our family business.
- Dave from CA: Please pray for my brother who is in a foreign country, for some friends, and for me.
- Jim: Please pray for me for healing from the effects of cancer treatment.
- Rosalie: Please pray for healing for me.
- James: Please pray for me for salvation and healing for my friends and pray for me.
- Helen from IN: Please pray for healing for me.
- Becky from FL: Please pray for a couple's spiritual growth, for a friend who needs a job, and for a move for me.
- Anne from FL: Please pray for churches, Christians, and political leaders.
- K. from TX: Please pray for me, I need a better job.
- Virginia from CA: Please pray for an elderly friend who is bedridden.