Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
THE PRIVILEGE OF PRAYER
Prayer and praying for others is one of the most important things we can do as Christians. Jesus prayed for others and asked others to pray for Him (Matt. 7:7-11; Matt: 26:36-26; John 17:9).
Throughout his epistles, the Apostle Paul wrote about the spiritual warfare Christians face and how important it is that Christians pray for one another (Eph. 6:12, 18-19; II Cor. 13:7; Phil 1:3-4; I Thess 1-2; Col. 1:9).
As partners in faith and brothers and sisters in Christ, we count it a privilege to lift you up in prayer before the Throne of Grace. Our staff meets twice each week for Bible study and to pray for those who send us prayer requests from all over the world.
If you would like us to pray for you or have a praise for something God has done in your life, you can contact us the following ways:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us toll free at 1-800-652-1144
- Write us at P.O. Box 100, Bethany, OK 73008
If you would like your request placed on this page so that other Christians can pray for you, please let us know. All requests will contain only the information necessary for the prayer request. No specific identities or locations will be revealed without your express permission.
- Julie: Please pray for me as I pass out gospel tracts at various events around the country. Please pray for those who will be receiving the tracts as well.
- M.: Please pray for salvation for my husband and children.
- Erik: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please pray for my prison transfer.
- Charlie: Please pray for salvation for my family members.
- Terry: Please pray for me and for my health, I am a prisoner.
- Anonymous: Please pray for healing for family members and for me from various health problems.
- David: Please pray for healing for my brother and for me, we both have health issues.
- Robert from CANADA: Please pray for my family.
- B. from GA: Please pray for a church building project for our youth.
- Tara: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please pray for healing for my husband.
- Anonymous: Please pray for healing for me, I have a lot of leg and foot pain.
- Rudy from OH: Please pray for cancer patients, the homeless, and the unborn who are in danger of being aborted.
- N. from CANADA: Please pray for our business to recover.
- Paul from MI: Please pray for me as I seek the Lord's will in some building projects.
- Bobby from VA: Please pray for healing for me from health problems.
- Linda: Please pray for pray for me, I am fighting cancer.
- J.: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner.
- Mitchell: Please pray for my daughter who is having surgery in August.
- Larry: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner.
- Michael: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner.
- Frank from IL: Please pray for son who is looking for a job and can't find one. Please also pray for my daughter.
- C. from TX: Please pray for my family and for God's direction in my life.
- Paul: Please pray for my wife who is ill.
- Jane from OR: Please pray for salvation for those who are lost.
- Gina from NY: Please pray for continued healing for my daughter.
- Dorothy: Please pray for my daughter who has cancer.
- D. from AZ: Please pray for healing for family members.
- Carol from MO: Please pray for salvation and deliverance from drugs for my granddaughter.
- Nancy from FL: Please pray for a friend whose mother recently passed away.
- Flora from NY: Please pray for my family and for me.
- Carolyn: Please pray for my real estate business to pick up.
- Greg from IL: Please pray for me, I am looking for a job.