Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
THE PRIVILEGE OF PRAYER
Prayer and praying for others is one of the most important things we can do as Christians. Jesus prayed for others and asked others to pray for Him (Matt. 7:7-11; Matt: 26:36-26; John 17:9).
Throughout his epistles, the Apostle Paul wrote about the spiritual warfare Christians face and how important it is that Christians pray for one another (Eph. 6:12, 18-19; II Cor. 13:7; Phil 1:3-4; I Thess 1-2; Col. 1:9).
As partners in faith and brothers and sisters in Christ, we count it a privilege to lift you up in prayer before the Throne of Grace. Our staff meets twice each week for Bible study and to pray for those who send us prayer requests from all over the world.
If you would like us to pray for you or have a praise for something God has done in your life, you can contact us the following ways:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us toll free at 1-800-652-1144
- Write us at P.O. Box 100, Bethany, OK 73008
If you would like your request placed on this page so that other Christians can pray for you, please let us know. All requests will contain only the information necessary for the prayer request. No specific identities or locations will be revealed without your express permission.
- M.: Please pray for me, I have very serious health problems.
- Earnest: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner.
- R.: Please pray for a smooth move and a smooth adoption process.
- Gina from NY: Please pray for healing for my daughter.
- Christian: Please pray for my father and my family, we recently lost my mother.
- Anonymous: Please pray for healing for my grandson from stomach problems.
- Diane from CO: Please pray for me.
- Olga from OH: Please pray for salvation for family members and friends.
- Paul: Please pray for healing for me for health problems, for financial needs, and for spiritual strength.
- C. from TX: Please pray for salvation for my daughter and her husband and for a son-in-law.
- Julie: Please pray for me, I have a lot of stress at work.
- Margaret from TX: Please pray for me, I am 90 years old.
- Diane from WV: Please pray for a family whose father and husband has cancer and not expected to live much longer.
- J. from FL: Please pray for our country.
- Flora: Please pray for me as I undergo medical tests.
- Lin from NJ: Please pray for our daughter and husband. Please pray for my husband and I, we both have health problems.
- Terry: Please pray that I will be a humble Christian.
- Alvin from NJ: Please pray for my brother.
- Donna: Please pray for healing for me from serious health issues and possible surgery.
- Opal: Please pray for healing for my husband and for me.
- Robert: Please pray for healing for my wife and for me.
- Lea: Please pray for my children and for me. We went to my mother's for Thanksgiving and when we returned, someone had stolen our trailer house and took everything.
- Sophia from MI: Please pray for my husband, he needs a job.
- Jean: Please pray for our family.
- Ethel from CANADA: Please pray for me. I am in the hospital.
- Margaret from PA: Please pray for my family and for me.
- John from GA: Please pray for salvation for our friends and family members.
- Nick: Please pray for me, I need a job and also encouragement.
- Mary: Please pray for healing for me from cancer.
- Bonnie from TX: Please pray for me as I deal with financial and tax issues.
- John: Please pray for my wife who has health problems and is in a lot of pain.
- Walter: Please pray for me.
- George: Please pray for those in the Philippines who lost everything in the recent storm.