Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
THE PRIVILEGE OF PRAYER
Prayer and praying for others is one of the most important things we can do as Christians. Jesus prayed for others and asked others to pray for Him (Matt. 7:7-11; Matt: 26:36-26; John 17:9).
Throughout his epistles, the Apostle Paul wrote about the spiritual warfare Christians face and how important it is that Christians pray for one another (Eph. 6:12, 18-19; II Cor. 13:7; Phil 1:3-4; I Thess 1-2; Col. 1:9).
As partners in faith and brothers and sisters in Christ, we count it a privilege to lift you up in prayer before the Throne of Grace. Our staff meets twice each week for Bible study and to pray for those who send us prayer requests from all over the world.
If you would like us to pray for you or have a praise for something God has done in your life, you can contact us the following ways:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us toll free at 1-800-652-1144
- Write us at P.O. Box 100, Bethany, OK 73008
If you would like your request placed on this page so that other Christians can pray for you, please let us know. All requests will contain only the information necessary for the prayer request. No specific identities or locations will be revealed without your express permission.
- Dan from CA: Please pray for salvation for my lost family members.
- John from NY: Please pray for salvation for lost family members and pray for our country.
- F. from TX: Please pray for son who is in prison.
- Nick: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please also pray for all the men in my facility.
- Mary from IL: Please pray for my grandchildren's safety. Please also pray for a construction job on my home that is not going well.
- Michelle from OR: Please pray for my healing from multiple health problems. Please pray for my sons, for prison ministries, and for Israel.
- M.: Please pray for my son and his family in Arizona.
- Lawrence: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner.
- Flora: Please pray for my doctor's appointment, for my sister who has health problems, and for a relative's salvation.
- G. from CT: Please pray for some stressful situations in my family.
- Laura: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner.
- Sidney from TN: Please pray for my mother's salvation and for my brother's ministry.
- Anthony: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please pray that I will be able to forgive my brother.
- Tara: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please pray for my husband who has health problems.
- Anonymous: Please pray for family members in different situations who need prayer and salvation.
- Jimmy: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner.
- M. from CA: Please pray for my wife who has health problems and for my business.
- William: Please pray for Israel and the Jewish people.
- Connie from FL: Please pray for healing for family and friends with health problems. Please pray for salvation for those I know who are lost.
- Rafael: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please pray for my family.
- Joyce: Please pray for salvation for our daughter.
- Opal: Please pray for healing from health problems for my husband and for me.
- Wilbert: Please pray for me, I have many prayer needs.
- F.: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please pray for my family.