Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
THE PRIVILEGE OF PRAYER
Prayer and praying for others is one of the most important things we can do as Christians. Jesus prayed for others and asked others to pray for Him (Matt. 7:7-11; Matt: 26:36-26; John 17:9).
Throughout his epistles, the Apostle Paul wrote about the spiritual warfare Christians face and how important it is that Christians pray for one another (Eph. 6:12, 18-19; II Cor. 13:7; Phil 1:3-4; I Thess 1-2; Col. 1:9).
As partners in faith and brothers and sisters in Christ, we count it a privilege to lift you up in prayer before the Throne of Grace. Our staff meets twice each week for Bible study and to pray for those who send us prayer requests from all over the world.
If you would like us to pray for you or have a praise for something God has done in your life, you can contact us the following ways:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us toll free at 1-800-652-1144
- Write us at P.O. Box 100, Bethany, OK 73008
If you would like your request placed on this page so that other Christians can pray for you, please let us know. All requests will contain only the information necessary for the prayer request. No specific identities or locations will be revealed without your express permission.
- Lin from NJ: Please pray for healing and salvation for lost friends.
- Anonymous: Please pray for our daughter who was able to leave an abusive situation. Please pray for salvation for her and for her daughter.
- Kathy: Please pray for healing for a friend who has cancer and the granddaughter of a co-worker who has multiple health issues.
- F.: Please pray that I will endure persecution from family members.
- Patricia from WA: Please pray for God's will in a writing career.
- Margaret from NY: Please pray for my healing from Lyme disease.
- Norm: Please pray for us as we are facing decisions with our property. Please pray for a 5-year-old boy who doesn't speak and for a friend's husband who is ill.
- Iris from MN: Please pray for healing for my legs.
- Michelle: Please pray for healing for my husband from a serious car accident and for strength and health for me as I take care of him.
- Anonymous: Please pray for my 24-year-old grandson who thinks he doesn't need the Lord.
- Pedro: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please also pray for all the inmates and everyone who works at the prison, for my parents, and also for my family.
- Larry from OK: Please pray that I will find a good car.
- Anonymous: Please pray for the peace of Jerusalem.
- Dorene: Please pray for my family, especially for my children.
- Dianne from WV: Please pray for my brother who is having complications from a surgery. Please pray for healing for me from eye surgery.
- Jeanette: Please pray for medical tests I am having.
- Richard: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please pray for my mother and my family.
- Anonymous: Please pray for my son who is in prison. His cellmate recently tried to kill him.
- Frank from IL: Please pray for a 5-year-old boy who is suffering from cancer.
- Cyrus from VA: Please pray for my family and for my job.
- Patricia: Please pray for my healing from surgery.
- Joyce from OR: Please pray for a family member's healing from a shoulder injury.
- John: Please pray for my healing.
- Majorie: Please pray for me. My husband passed away, and I am trying to keep my home.
- Nick: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please also pray for the men at my facility.
- Anonymous: Please pray for me as I am in school. Please also pray for my family.
- Fannie: Please pray for my family.
- John from AL: Please pray that the Lord will put me where He wants me to be.
- Dorothy: Please pray for my complete healing from surgery.
- Mozelle: Please pray for salvation for my lost family members.
- Joelle: Please pray for me. I just lost my husband.
- Anonymous: Please pray for healing from surgery and alcoholism for friends and family members.
- David from NC: Please pray that we will discern God's will for our lives.
- Perlita from CA: Please pray for salvation for my grandson.
- Jane from OR: Please pray for my grandson who is trying to turn his life around after prison.
- Byron from OR: Please pray for a job for Eileen.
- Dorothy: Please pray for my health.
- Flora from NY: Please pray for healing for my relatives and for me.
- Jane: Please pray for my health and finances.
- Kathy from MI: Please pray for salvation for my relatives.
- Anonymous: Please pray for my wife and for me.