Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
THE PRIVILEGE OF PRAYER
Prayer and praying for others is one of the most important things we can do as Christians. Jesus prayed for others and asked others to pray for Him (Matt. 7:7-11; Matt: 26:36-26; John 17:9).
Throughout his epistles, the Apostle Paul wrote about the spiritual warfare Christians face and how important it is that Christians pray for one another (Eph. 6:12, 18-19; II Cor. 13:7; Phil 1:3-4; I Thess 1-2; Col. 1:9).
As partners in faith and brothers and sisters in Christ, we count it a privilege to lift you up in prayer before the Throne of Grace. Our staff meets twice each week for Bible study and to pray for those who send us prayer requests from all over the world.
If you would like us to pray for you or have a praise for something God has done in your life, you can contact us the following ways:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us toll free at 1-800-652-1144
- Write us at P.O. Box 100, Bethany, OK 73008
If you would like your request placed on this page so that other Christians can pray for you, please let us know. All requests will contain only the information necessary for the prayer request. No specific identities or locations will be revealed without your express permission.
- Anonymous: Please pray for a friend who has pneumonia and is in ICU.
- Georgia from FL: Please pray for a school in Montana that needs a new heating system before winter.
- V. from PA: Please pray for my relatives.
- P. from CA: Please pray for salvation for my grandson.
- Gina from NY: Please pray for my daughter.
- Sophia from MI: Please pray for a new job for my husband.
- Anonymous: Please pray for my brother and for my brother-in-law.
- C. from VA: Please pray for my sons and for my family.
- Lin from NJ: Please pray for my family and friends.
- B. from OR: Please pray for jobs for my relatives.
- Katherine: Please pray for my handicapped son.
- C. from CO: Please pray for me, I am legally blind.
- Wanda from FL: Please pray for my health.
- Flora from NY: Please pray for family members and friends who have health problems.
- G.: Please pray for my healing from cancer.
- B. from GA: Please pray for our church.
- James from CO: Please pray for my daughter-in-law's recovery from surgery.
- Jan from AR: Please pray for my daughter.