Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
THE PRIVILEGE OF PRAYER
Prayer and praying for others is one of the most important things we can do as Christians. Jesus prayed for others and asked others to pray for Him (Matt. 7:7-11; Matt: 26:36-26; John 17:9).
Throughout his epistles, the Apostle Paul wrote about the spiritual warfare Christians face and how important it is that Christians pray for one another (Eph. 6:12, 18-19; II Cor. 13:7; Phil 1:3-4; I Thess 1-2; Col. 1:9).
As partners in faith and brothers and sisters in Christ, we count it a privilege to lift you up in prayer before the Throne of Grace. Our staff meets twice each week for Bible study and to pray for those who send us prayer requests from all over the world.
If you would like us to pray for you or have a praise for something God has done in your life, you can contact us the following ways:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us toll free at 1-800-652-1144
- Write us at P.O. Box 100, Bethany, OK 73008
If you would like your request placed on this page so that other Christians can pray for you, please let us know. All requests will contain only the information necessary for the prayer request. No specific identities or locations will be revealed without your express permission.
- Gail: Please pray for my mother and son who have health problems, for a baby who needs prayer, and for a family pet.
- Susan: Please pray that my husband will return to the Lord.
- Rosemarie: Please pray that the Lord will protect our troops who are being sent to Africa. Please also pray for wisdom and discernment for the voters in this upcoming election.
- Wilbert: Please pray for strength and comfort.
- Ronnie: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please also pray for my daughter and son-in-law who are having problems in their marriage.
- Anonymous: Please pray for salvation and healing for many friends and family members.
- Anonymous: Please pray for me.
- Irma: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please also pray for all the ladies in my facility and for their families.
- Petra from CA: Please pray for salvation for family members.
- Anonymous: Please pray for family members who need jobs and suffer from depression, alcoholism, and other problems.
- Maria from NJ: Please pray for country, and for my family and for me.
- Brandon: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner.
- Anonymous: Please pray for salvation for a friend.
- Amy: Please pray for my young granddaughter who is in a coma.
- D. from AR: Please pray for our leaders, for me as a pastor, and for the Lord to bless Southwest Radio Ministries.
- Marsha: Please pray for our family. We have been hit with illnesses, job losses, and various other problems. Please also pray for my family's salvation.
- J.: Please pray for my family's salvation.
- Olga from OH: Please pray for salvation for a couple I know, for the lost, and for the elderly.
- Dolores from PA: Please pray for me for healing.
- S. from WI: Please pray for me, I need a job.
- John from AL: Please pray for America's children.
- M. from WA: Please pray for my husband who is in terrible pain.
- Dorothy from AR: Please pray for me, I need a job.
- Anonymous: Please pray for salvation for my husband and children.
- Shirley from MI: Please pray for a relative who has cancer.
- G. from CA: Please pray for salvation for my parents and others I know who need to be saved.
- Anonymous: Please pray for me.
- B.: Please pray for salvation and healing family members and friends and others who have various problems.
- Anonymous: Please pray for financial blessings so I can give more to the Lord.