Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
THE PRIVILEGE OF PRAYER
Prayer and praying for others is one of the most important things we can do as Christians. Jesus prayed for others and asked others to pray for Him (Matt. 7:7-11; Matt: 26:36-26; John 17:9).
Throughout his epistles, the Apostle Paul wrote about the spiritual warfare Christians face and how important it is that Christians pray for one another (Eph. 6:12, 18-19; II Cor. 13:7; Phil 1:3-4; I Thess 1-2; Col. 1:9).
As partners in faith and brothers and sisters in Christ, we count it a privilege to lift you up in prayer before the Throne of Grace. Our staff meets twice each week for Bible study and to pray for those who send us prayer requests from all over the world.
If you would like us to pray for you or have a praise for something God has done in your life, you can contact us the following ways:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us toll free at 1-800-652-1144
- Write us at P.O. Box 100, Bethany, OK 73008
If you would like your request placed on this page so that other Christians can pray for you, please let us know. All requests will contain only the information necessary for the prayer request. No specific identities or locations will be revealed without your express permission.
- Anonymous: Please pray for salvation for friends of mine.
- Doyle: Please pray for my daughter who has cancer.
- Walter from MI: Please pray for me.
- Kim: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please pray for my court case.
- Anonymous: Please pray for Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker and his re-election campaign.
- Irma: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please also pray for all the women in my facility.
- Anonymous: Please pray for someone to stop having strokes.
- Anonymous: Please pray for salvation for a friend and his family.
- Rudy from OR: Please pray for my wife who is paralyzed and for me as I also have health problems.
- Lin from TX: Please pray for husband who has heart problems.
- Susan: Please pray for my five-year-old grandson who cannot talk.
- Tara: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please also pray for my husband who has high blood pressure problems.
- Julie: Please pray for me as I distribute gospel tracts at an upcoming Arab festival.
- Doris from OK: Please pray for a friend of mine who has a very stressful job. Please pray that she will find employment elsewhere.
- Anonymous: Please pray for my granddaughter who is a heroin addict.
- Frederick from NY: Please pray for me, my wife of almost 50 years passed away recently.
- Afred: Please pray for my family.
- Betty: Please pray for a friend's recovery from spinal surgery.
- Victor: Please pray for my relatives who have cerebral palsey and for their caregivers.
- Peggy from TX: Please pray for our son. Please pray for us as we must talk to the FBI about the men who illegally took our money.
- Velda: Please pray for salvation for my children.
- James from MS: Please pray for us, we recently had a death in our family.
- Linda: Please pray for the salvation of my family.
- Flora: Please pray for me.
- Patty from NY: Please pray for my family members, they are going through a difficult time.
- Reginaldo: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner.
- Paula: Please pray for me, I want to remain free of cancer.
- Anonymous: Please pray for two young women who are visiting Israel. Please pray they will have a safe trip and return safely.
- Elaine from TX: Please pray for my husband and for me, we are both retired.