Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
THE PRIVILEGE OF PRAYER
Prayer and praying for others is one of the most important things we can do as Christians. Jesus prayed for others and asked others to pray for Him (Matt. 7:7-11; Matt: 26:36-26; John 17:9).
Throughout his epistles, the Apostle Paul wrote about the spiritual warfare Christians face and how important it is that Christians pray for one another (Eph. 6:12, 18-19; II Cor. 13:7; Phil 1:3-4; I Thess 1-2; Col. 1:9).
As partners in faith and brothers and sisters in Christ, we count it a privilege to lift you up in prayer before the Throne of Grace. Our staff meets twice each week for Bible study and to pray for those who send us prayer requests from all over the world.
If you would like us to pray for you or have a praise for something God has done in your life, you can contact us the following ways:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us toll free at 1-800-652-1144
- Write us at P.O. Box 100, Bethany, OK 73008
If you would like your request placed on this page so that other Christians can pray for you, please let us know. All requests will contain only the information necessary for the prayer request. No specific identities or locations will be revealed without your express permission.
- Joyce from OR: Please pray for my husband who has blockage in his arteries and is on medication.
- Georgia: Please pray for my family and for my health.
- Wilbert: Please pray for my family, we lost my older brother and one of my sister's recently.
- Anonymous: Please pray for my friend who is a Catholic and unsure of her salvation.
- Susan from CANADA: Please pray for salvation for my husband and children.
- Michael: Please pray for me. I am a prisoner, and I am coming up for parole.
- Anonymous: Please pray for my wife who has pneumonia.
- Artis: Please pray for my family.
- Mercedes from VA: Please pray for salvation for my family.
- G.: Please pray for my family's health and also for our country.
- Petra from CA: Please pray for salvation for my family.
- Ken: Please pray for me.
- Grace from NY: Please pray for healing for my 6-year-old grandson who has a cancerous tumor.
- Frank from IL: Please pray for a friend who is confined to a wheelchair as a result of a botched surgery. Please also pray for my son and daughter.
- Blaine: Please pray for my family and for me, I am a prisoner.
- Anonymous: Please pray for my son, Jeff. He is living away from the Lord in spite of going to Christian schools all his life. I am not sure of his salvation.
- Ken from AR: Please pray for my father-in-law as he tries to recovery from an accident and a stroke, he is 83.
- Jane: Please pray for healing for me and for my family. I have a lot of health problems.