Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
THE PRIVILEGE OF PRAYER
Prayer and praying for others is one of the most important things we can do as Christians. Jesus prayed for others and asked others to pray for Him (Matt. 7:7-11; Matt: 26:36-26; John 17:9).
Throughout his epistles, the Apostle Paul wrote about the spiritual warfare Christians face and how important it is that Christians pray for one another (Eph. 6:12, 18-19; II Cor. 13:7; Phil 1:3-4; I Thess 1-2; Col. 1:9).
As partners in faith and brothers and sisters in Christ, we count it a privilege to lift you up in prayer before the Throne of Grace. Our staff meets twice each week for Bible study and to pray for those who send us prayer requests from all over the world.
If you would like us to pray for you or have a praise for something God has done in your life, you can contact us the following ways:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us toll free at 1-800-652-1144
- Write us at P.O. Box 100, Bethany, OK 73008
If you would like your request placed on this page so that other Christians can pray for you, please let us know. All requests will contain only the information necessary for the prayer request. No specific identities or locations will be revealed without your express permission.
- Arthur: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner.
- Rose: Please pray for my husband who isn't working many hours right now and also for our daughter to find a safer place to live.
- Ronnie: Please pray for my family and for me, my sister passed away recently.
- Julian: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please pray for my protection in prison.
- Anonymous: Please pray for my husband and for salvation, guidance, and protection for friends and family members.
- Ray: Please pray for us, we need a place to live.
- Anonymous: Please pray for Jim, for revival for our country, and for me, I had a minor car accident.
- Shirley: Please pray for my family and for me. We have many needs.
- Arnie: Please pray for salvation for my husband.
- Gina from NY: Please pray for healing for my daughter.
- Anonymous: Please pray for salvation for my husband and our sons.
- Petra from CA: Please pray for salvation for my son and son-in-law and please pray for my daughter.