Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
THE PRIVILEGE OF PRAYER
Prayer and praying for others is one of the most important things we can do as Christians. Jesus prayed for others and asked others to pray for Him (Matt. 7:7-11; Matt: 26:36-26; John 17:9).
Throughout his epistles, the Apostle Paul wrote about the spiritual warfare Christians face and how important it is that Christians pray for one another (Eph. 6:12, 18-19; II Cor. 13:7; Phil 1:3-4; I Thess 1-2; Col. 1:9).
As partners in faith and brothers and sisters in Christ, we count it a privilege to lift you up in prayer before the Throne of Grace. Our staff meets twice each week for Bible study and to pray for those who send us prayer requests from all over the world.
If you would like us to pray for you or have a praise for something God has done in your life, you can contact us the following ways:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us toll free at 1-800-652-1144
- Write us at P.O. Box 100, Bethany, OK 73008
If you would like your request placed on this page so that other Christians can pray for you, please let us know. All requests will contain only the information necessary for the prayer request. No specific identities or locations will be revealed without your express permission.
- V.: Please pray for me.
- Donna: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner.
- L.: Please pray for our businesses and for our children.
- Ashley: Please pray for my spiritual walk.
- Wilbert from MI: Please pray for me.
- B. from OR: Please pray for those going to church camp this summer and for my daughter who needs a job.
- Herman from CA: Please pray for salvation for our daughter and her family.
- Barbara from IN: Please pray for salvation for my grandson.
- Lynn from OH: Please pray for salvation for my children, grandchildren, and for a friend.
- Anonymous: Please pray for my health and healing.
- James: Please pray for our family and that we will close on our house.
- Beverly from MI: Please pray for Israel and for salvation for my family members.
- Helen: Please pray for healing from pain.
- Flora from NY: Please pray for my family and for me. Please pray for my sister who has health problems.
- Norine: Please pray for me, I fell and also had a heart attack.
- Bill from CA: Please pray for salvation for my children.
- Cornelius: Please pray for my bad knees.
- Susan: Please pray for healing and salvation for family members.
- Jesse: Please pray for salvation for a friend. Please also pray for me, I am a prisoner.
- Pam: Please pray for me and for all the ladies in my prison facility.
- Stan: Please pray for my recovery from surgery.
- Jerry from DE: Please pray for salvation for family members and friends.
- Harry: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. My uncle recently passed away, and I am estranged from the rest of my family.
- Julie: Please pray for me. The hospital where I work is for sale, and the staff is under a great deal of stress.
- Anonymous: Please pray for a friend.
- Aaron from CANADA: Please pray that my landlord will make the repairs needed to my apartment.
- Anonymous: Please pray for my financess.