Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
THE PRIVILEGE OF PRAYER
Prayer and praying for others is one of the most important things we can do as Christians. Jesus prayed for others and asked others to pray for Him (Matt. 7:7-11; Matt: 26:36-26; John 17:9).
Throughout his epistles, the Apostle Paul wrote about the spiritual warfare Christians face and how important it is that Christians pray for one another (Eph. 6:12, 18-19; II Cor. 13:7; Phil 1:3-4; I Thess 1-2; Col. 1:9).
As partners in faith and brothers and sisters in Christ, we count it a privilege to lift you up in prayer before the Throne of Grace. Our staff meets twice each week for Bible study and to pray for those who send us prayer requests from all over the world.
If you would like us to pray for you or have a praise for something God has done in your life, you can contact us the following ways:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us toll free at 1-800-652-1144
- Write us at P.O. Box 100, Bethany, OK 73008
If you would like your request placed on this page so that other Christians can pray for you, please let us know. All requests will contain only the information necessary for the prayer request. No specific identities or locations will be revealed without your express permission.
- Billy from KY: Please pray for salvation and healing from cancer for a Vietnam vet.
- George from MI: Please pray for son to grow closer to the Lord.
- Jesse: Please pray for salvation for some friends.
- Larry from PA: Please pray for my finances and for God's direction in my life. Please also pray for my daughter.
- Bryan from OR: Please pray for someone we know who had to file for disability because of health problems.
- Richard: Please pray for my health.
- J. from OR: Please pray for a job for me and that I will grow closer to the Lord.
- Billy from KY: Please pray for healing for serious health problems. I have two types of arthritis in my back.
- B. from WV: Please pray for my brother's recovery from surgery.
- Richard: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner.
- Cynthia: Please pray for my recovery from knee surgery.
- George from CANADA: Please pray for healing for friends of mine.
- Perlita from CA: Please pray for salvation for my grandson.
- A.: Please pray for salvation for my husband and my daughter.
- Harold: Please pray for my daughter's health.
- Walter from MI: Please pray for friends and family members.
- Connie from FL: Please pray for healing for friends and family members.
- John from CO: Please pray for healing for me from the flu.
- Anonymous: Please pray for my son who is in prison.
- Dempsey: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please also pray for my wife.
- Marguerite: Please pray for my family's health.
- Mary from ID: Please pray for my recovery from surgery on my hand.
- Evelyn: Please pray for a friend of mine who has many problems and please pray for me.
- Janice from GA: Please pray for healing for a friend with health problems.
- T. from CANADA: Please pray for me. My husband passed away last month, and I need pray for comfort and also for my finances.