Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.
THE PRIVILEGE OF PRAYER
Prayer and praying for others is one of the most important things we can do as Christians. Jesus prayed for others and asked others to pray for Him (Matt. 7:7-11; Matt: 26:36-26; John 17:9).
Throughout his epistles, the Apostle Paul wrote about the spiritual warfare Christians face and how important it is that Christians pray for one another (Eph. 6:12, 18-19; II Cor. 13:7; Phil 1:3-4; I Thess 1-2; Col. 1:9).
As partners in faith and brothers and sisters in Christ, we count it a privilege to lift you up in prayer before the Throne of Grace. Our staff meets twice each week for Bible study and to pray for those who send us prayer requests from all over the world.
If you would like us to pray for you or have a praise for something God has done in your life, you can contact us the following ways:
- Email us at email@example.com
- Call us toll free at 1-800-652-1144
- Write us at P.O. Box 100, Bethany, OK 73008
If you would like your request placed on this page so that other Christians can pray for you, please let us know. All requests will contain only the information necessary for the prayer request. No specific identities or locations will be revealed without your express permission.
- Flora: Please pray for my sister, brother, and for me.
- Anna from OH: Please pray for me. I had cancer and radiation treatments which damaged my teeth, and now they must be pulled. Please pray for my husband who is diabetic. Please also pray for us as we do street evangelizing on Saturdays.
- John from AL: Please pray for my church and for me.
- Marsha from MI: Please pray for my family and for me, and especially for our son who had a stroke.
- J.: Please pray for our daughter.
- Alfred: Please pray for my family.
- Anonymous: Please pray for a relative who is not doing well and is not expected to live much longer.
- Anonymous: Please pray for a veteran who was in an accident and is now addicted to pain pills. Please also pray for his parents who are trying to take care of him.
- John: Please pray for me. I recently suffered a mild stroke and have other health problems.
- Z. from OH: Please pray for Christians, cancer patients, abuse victims, and that God will act against sin and hate.
- Anonymous: Please pray for a friend who had back surgery three years ago but is not doing well and can't walk much.
- James: Please pray for salvation and healing for friends and family members.
- Evelyn: Please pray for my husband who has dementia and for me as I take care of him.
- Steve: Please pray for healing for my wife.
- Betty from AR: Please pray for salvation for my family members.
- Frank: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please pray I will stay strong in the Lord while I am here.
- Grace from NY: Please pray for salvation for our family members and friends.
- Tara: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please pray for my family.
- David: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please pray that my family will visit me.
- Arthur: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner.
- David: Please pray for me, I am a prisoner. Please also pray that I will be able to stop smoking.
- William: Please pray for healing for someone I know who has health problems.
- Nancy from TX: Please pray for salvation for our son and his family.
- John from NY: Please pray for healing and salvation for family members, and for jobs for our children.