Free Shipping On Orders over $100

More results...

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors
Search in posts
Search in pages

Coronavirus Less Deadly Than Flu, But Weaponized To Bring Down the President

Share This Post

There were reports that the coronavirus outbreak could cause the Tokyo Olympics to be moved, thousands are lining up to buy face masks as cases of the virus in Italy have skyrocketed. And the concerns were so great that the stock market was down by roughly three percent for a time. Is the coronavirus really that bad?

Rush Limbaugh said that the virus is simply being weaponized as yet another element to bring down Donald Trump. “The drive-by media hype of this thing as a pandemic, as the Andromeda strain, as ‘Oh, my … If you get it, you’re are dead.’ Do you know that the survival rate is 98 percent?” Rush said.

There were similar comments made in a Jerusalem Post article. It stated that according to the WHO—the World Health Organization—about 13 percent of those on Planet Earth who get the standard Influenza bug die; but only 3 percent who get the Coronavirus die. In addition, the Jerusalem Post reported that half of the 600 people who contracted the coronavirus aboard the Diamond Princess cruise ship had no symptoms whatsoever. Of the 50 percent who developed symptoms, 80 percent of them had very mild symptoms, such as a short fever or cough, and then completely recovered. The other 20 percent of patients with symptoms, however, had a severe case of the disease. In other words, only a total of 10 percent who were infected had a severe case of the disease.

Rush believes that one of the ways it being used is to scare investors, to scare people in business. It’s to scare people into not buying Treasury bills at auctions. “It’s to scare people into leaving, cashing out of the stock market—and sure enough, as the show began today, the stock market—the Dow Jones Industrial Average—was down about 900 points, supposedly because of the latest  news about the spread of the coronavirus,” Rush reported.

Rush has a point. The fact that the economy is doing really well is one of the irrefutable arguments for Trump. It’s like James Carville said many years ago, “It’s the economy, stupid.” This is one of the latest efforts on the part of the left-wing media to show  that somehow Trump and capitalism are destroying America and destroying the world.

More To Explore

Prophecy in the News

Crash of Cash Looms

Before the looming New World Order is fully in place, it will be necessary for all-digital currencies to be mandatory. So digital implants are being planned so every move we

Read More »

No Man Is Your Judge!

  But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that

Read More »