Free Shipping on orders over $100
“From the opening words to the last, Glimpses of Glory is like watching a riveting movie. Absolutely engrossing. A stunning journey that will answer many questions, and undoubtedly enhance your perspective of life and of God’s Word!” -Tom Horn, bestselling author
From the Garden of Eden to Jesus’ glorious return―a cosmic collision of biblical truth, exploding to life upon the tapestry of the mind and soul
Have you ever wanted to discover deep and glorious truths from God’s Word―from Genesis to Revelation―and yet accomplish that task through a book that feels as though you’re reading a novel? Glimpses of Glory is what you’ve been waiting for!
In this incredibly unique work and writing style―from longtime pastor, media personality, conference speaker, and internationally acclaimed bestselling author Carl Gallups―you’ll walk directly into the Garden of Eden – where Adam and Eve encountered the great tempter.
You’ll be placed inside the ark, experiencing the horror of Noah’s family as they heard the agonized cries of their neighbors, struggling in vain to survive the deluge. The anguish of our Savior will explode into intense reality as He struggles with his human emotions―and the goading of the tempter―on the night He was betrayed. And that’s just the beginning of this stunning journey of biblical truth and majesty!
Glimpses of Glory makes God’s love for us come alive, and it’s all done in a riveting, biblically accurate manner!
IN GLIMPSES OF GLORY, YOU WILL
* Discover mind blowing revelations buried in God’s Word for thousands of years, but seldom revealed from modern pulpits.
* Uncover the real truths about why this world is going mad and where everything is actually headed, and discover, along the journey, your unique part in God’s great plan of the ages!
* “Watch” and “feel” the biblical message of God’s redemption, from the very first words!
* Accompany Joseph and Mary on the arduous journey from Nazareth to Bethlehem’s “manger”… and beyond!
* Be present at the working of Jesus’ miracles, witness Jesus’ baptism, labor with Jesus during the wilderness temptation, stand in shock at the foot of the cross, linger at the death bed of John the disciple, and witness his entrance into final glory. And so much more!
* Be encouraged, convicted, challenged, and enlightened. All in one amazingly, captivating journey!