Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God (Philippians 4:6).
Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need (Hebrews 4:16).
The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much (James 5:16).
The Privilege of Prayer
Prayer and praying is one of the most important things we dan do as Christians. Jesus prayed for others and asked others to pray for Him (Matthew 7:7-11; 26:62-36; John 17:9).
Throughout his epistles, the Apostle Paul wrote about the spiritual warfare Christians face and how important it is that Christians pray for one another (Ephesians 6:12, 18-19; 2 Corinthians 13:7; Philippians 1:3-4; 1 Thessalonians 1-2; Colossians 1:9).
As partners in faith and brothers and sisters in Christ, we count it a privilege to lift you up in prayer before the Throne of Grace. Our staff meets each Tuesday morning for Bible study and to pray for those who send us prayer requests from all over the world.
If you would like us to pray for you or have a praise for something God has done in your life, you can contact us the following ways:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us toll-free at 1-800-652-1144
- Write us at P.O. Box 100, Bethany, OK 73008
If you would like your request placed on this page so that other Christians can pray for you, please let us know. All requests will contain only the information necessary for the prayer request. No specific identities or locations will be revealed without your express permission.
- Ruth P: Please keep me and my family in prayer for safety, health and happiness in the Lord Jesus. Also pray that my husband gets the Berkeley Heights, NJ, Road Dept. job iof it is God's wil.
- Bett: Please pray for restored health and healing to her body—feeting to both feet, no swelling in legs, no inflammation in body, body not producing kidney stones, no desire for sugar foods, lose inches and weight, no pain in activity.
- Anonymous: Pray for my sister that God will touch her body.
- Bob L.: Please pray that our financial situation will improve. I am having a dry spell in my business. Also, please pray that my legal issues regaring a recent closing will be resolved.
- Donna C. in Schenectady, NY: Thank you for the most precious gift of prayer! Please pray daughters, Tifany and Alexis, will grow strong in faith, never be afraid, will hear the Holy Spirit and know His will and ways intimately and intuitively without effort, be financially stable, and strong Christian men will find them, and that they would attend strong Christian fellowships.
- Beverly: Thank you for prayer for my son, Steven. Judge still hasn't given sentence. I need family salvation/deliverance. My granddaughter, Kendall and husband Andrew, are expecting a baby in August and he's "trying" to come early. She had a miscarriage last year. They are very concerned (first baby). I know God cares for unborn.
- Anonymous: Pray my daughter Elizabeth in the Los Angeles area will be able to get a better job to meet her expenses.
- Virginia G. In Prospect Park, PA: All my family and Corey C. and Ryan M.
- Peggy S.: Bladder cancer
- Mike S.: Pancreatic cancer
- Frank K. in Red Bud, IL.: My son, Kevin, works as a server in a restaurant. He is having terrible leg cramps, and it is difficult for him to do his job. He really needs this job.
- Tom T. In Washingtonville, NY: For my cousin, Solveig, for salvation and healing—she as pancreatic cancer. Also Patricia—recovering from foot surgery.
- Gerald S.: Pray I will get some strength back to become more independent.