The evidence-based Bible study method presented in this book consistently provides new insights into God’s word and these results provide us with a motivation to apply this method as we read the Bible on our own.
Holding to God’s word as the standard of truth of biblical issues enables people to see truths that can remain hidden in plain sight when one does not have this fixed point of reference.
See how the testimony of scripture reveals the truth about the woman who talked with Jesus at Jacob’s well and the truth about Nicodemus’ nighttime meeting with Jesus. Moreover, it will answer questions on a wide variety of issues such as:
– What about people who never heard about Jesus?
– How is belief different from faith?
– What does it take to enter the kingdom of God beyond being born again?
– How did Abel offend Cain and why was Abel’s offering accepted but not Cain’s?
– Where do antichrists come from?
The biblical case studies in this book will benefit anyone who seeks to get more out of their reading of the Bible. The insights that are brought to light in this walk through the scriptures will feed the love of the truth and show how God’s word can teach people to know the truth.