HOW TO BE BORN AGAIN
- The Sinner: "For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God." Romans 3:23
- The Problem: "Jesus answered. . .Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God." John 3:3
- The Sentence: "For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord." Romans 6:23
- The Savior: "But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us." Romans 5:8
- The Solution: "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." Romans 10:9
- The Timing: "Behold, now is the accepted time; behold, now is the day of salvation." II Corinthians 6:2
- Your Acceptance of God's Gift: If you really believe that Jesus Christ took your place in judgment for your sins on the Cross, you can pray the following prayer.
- The Prayer: Lord Jesus Christ, be merciful to me a sinner. I do now receive you as my personal Lord and Savior.
- The Result: If you sincerely prayed the above prayer, you are now born again! John 3:3
- Welcome to God's Family: "Therefore if any man (or woman) be in Christ, he (or she) is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." II Corinthians 5:17
© Copyright 2007 Southwest Radio Ministries. All Rights Reserved.