Mac Dominick continues to explore what the Bible says about the Sons of God and the Nephilim.
There are many mysteries in this world that historically have Christians running for cover. These are not mysteries that are easily solved, and the hard questions more often than not, go unanswered. Furthermore, these mysteries have found their way into our culture and demand an answer from those who are well-versed in Scripture, or we as Christians stand to lose an entire generation to a culture that is becoming more and more saturated with answers from the occult world. What are the questions that arise from these mysteries?
Here is a list of a few critical queries:
• Are there spiritual forces that rule and influence the destiny and direction of the nations?
• Where and how did demons originate?
• Are there biblical answers to the strange events documented in the world of the paranormal?
• What are ghosts?
• Do vampires really exist?
• Are UFOs (UAPs is the latest designation) real or the figments of some over-active imagination?
• Are space aliens real? Do they come from other planets?
• Is there life elsewhere in our physical universe?
The fact of the matter is that most Christians (pastors included) avoid these questions like the plague, and the local church has lost many a young person over these issues because the Bible “has no answers” to the really difficult questions. This is an absolute tragedy. The reality is that the Bible does indeed have the answers, but churches and pastors have avoided dealing with situations that make them uncomfortable. This is the case even when the Bible gives us the insight into the supernatural world that has all of the answers.
The Sons of God & the Nephilim VOL 2 gives the viewer the answers not only to these questions, but other answers for those who seek the truth. DVD2 will close the loop on the biblical concepts explored in DVD1 and furnish the answers an entire generation seeks. Armed with this information, the viewer will be well-equipped to reach those who seek answers not only with the truths they seek; but more importantly, you will be able to build a foundation of truth to support the presentation of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Run time 1 hour 37 minutes